Rely on the leading Auto Shipping Seattle company on the road.
Looking for a reliable and secure Auto Shipping Seattle company? Look no further! USA Auto Transport is at your service. Our long distance movers aim to relieve you of all transportation-related stress by providing customized service that meets all your needs. We will save you from long hours and additional mileage that would go into transporting your vehicle by yourself. We offer only the best service, whether you are shipping your car, truck, SUV, van, fleet vehicle or motorcycle.
Our highly trained long distance movers will work with you to design a transportation strategy that fits your timeline and budget, and caters to all your needs. It the top priority of Auto Shipping Seattle company that your vehicle arrives at its destination in the same condition as it left Seattle. Whatever your transportation needs are, USA Auto Transport will go the extra mile to assist you during the journey. Contact our Seattle auto transport company and it will be our pleasure to assist you with all your auto transportation needs in Seattle.
We would like to start by giving you a few tips to ensure your car arrives in pristine condition.
Preparing your car for transport
-Prepare your car for inspection – wash it thoroughly and document any mechanical problems the car might have.
-Remove all coverings.
-Remove any after-market, non-built in and custom products.
-Remove all personal belongings.
-Make sure the battery is fully charged and is secure.
-Make sure the tires are properly inflated.
-Make sure all leakages and mechanical problems are addressed beforehand.
-Disable, disconnect, or turn off any alarm systems.
-Top off all fluids in the car.
-Retract or remove all antennas.
-Fold down your mirrors.
-Prepare your records – this includes personal, dated records and pictures of any damages the car might have.
For more information on how to prepare your vehicle for transportation, feel free to contact us.
Should you decide to hire USA Auto Transport, our Auto Shipping Seattle services include:
– Logistics – Once all the arrangements are made USA Auto Transport will plan out the route of how your vehicle will be shipped.
– Personal Car Transport We ship personal vehicles from Seattle to any agreed destination at an affordable price and on time.
– Open Auto Transport Choosing our open auto carrier service, your vehicle will be in the open during the shipping process. This form of car shipping is the most common and inexpensive one.
– Enclosed transport Choosing the enclosed auto carrier service means that your vehicle will be sheltered from the elements and any other outside forces. Enclosed auto transport is ideal for expensive cars, custom vehicles and racecars.
– Door to Door service Choosing the door-to-door auto transport service, we will have your car delivered to the closest possible location that the carrier can reach .
– Terminal to terminal service This option is great for if you don’t mind picking up your vehicle from a location farther than your home. USA Auto Transport has terminals in all major cities in the United States, so you won’t have to go far.
Open vs. Enclosed Trailer
USA Auto Transport will make sure that everything goes smooth as silk with your car’s move. Your choice of car haulers include:
Open trailers are the most common choice when it comes to auto transport. This method is cost effective, you will be able to get faster pickup times and you can transport more vehicles at once.
Enclosed Trailer is a premium method which offers special transport when moving an expensive, exotic, racing, classic or irreplaceable cars. These types of cars need a little more care, that’s why only the most experienced drivers will be assigned to handle this move.
By listing or updating my cellular phone information, I authorize USA AUTO TRANSPORT to call or send SMS text messages using an automatic telephone dialing system or prerecorded message to my cell phone number to provide account information and services related to my long distance move. Additionally, I authorize USA AUTO TRANSPORT to follow up in order to assist me with payment reminders and provide me with opportunities to provide feedback regarding customer service. If I do not want to receive calls or SMS text messages, I can unsubscribe by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject line “STOP Transaction Calls” or by calling a customer service representative at (818) 296-9162. Receipt of cellular phone calls and text messages may be subject to service provider charges.