Why Do I Need a Car in Indianapolis, Indiana?
Public transit in Indianapolis is really not that well-developed. If you are considering moving here, we suggest you contact a reliable auto transport company and get more information on their car shipping services to Indianapolis, Indiana. We at USA Auto Transport are looking forward to hearing from you.
Once you relocate to Indianapolis, you will find that driving around this beautiful city is not that hard. Its streets are organized in an almost perfect grid system, so getting lost is almost impossible. In addition to this, the city is served by an extensive network of interstate highways. These include:
– Interstate 65 (I-65), that runs from the Chicago area to Louisville;
– Interstate 69 (I-69), that connects Fort Wayne to the I-465 beltway;
– Interstate 70 (I-70), that connects Indianapolis to St. Louis and Columbus;
– Interstate 74 (I-74), that runs from Cincinnati to Danville;
– Interstate 465 (I-465), serving as a beltway around the city;
– Interstate 865 (I-865), that connects I-65 to I-465.
In addition to this, a network of US Highways and State Roads covers the city as well. These roads include:
– US 31
– US 36
– US 40
– US 52
– US 136
– US 421
– SR 37
– SR 67
– SR 134, and
– SR 135.
To see a comprehensive map of all of Indianapolis roads and streets, and get directions for your future commutes, click here.