A worldwide pandemic of coronavirus disease is something that occupies the mind and life of every person on the planet. To prevent it and reduce the number of diseases should be our primary goal. According to the CDC, there are plenty of ways to adjust to a new situation and perform the right measures to prevent an outbreak of larger proportions, such as:
- Clean your hands often
- Avoid close contact with other people
- Stay home if you’re feeling under the weather
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue
- Wear a facemask
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily
Of course, this doesn’t mean you should become an asocial person, but try to minimize your activities in places where there are many people, and stay at home as much as you can. However, if you’re business-oriented, your job probably requires meetings and trips. Several hundreds of cases have been identified in the US until now and the number is growing constantly. So, if you need to leave your city, state or even country, do some research about the most affected areas. Some of the countries around the world have closed borders for foreigners and suspended flights.
But, if you need to ship your car, you can rest assured that we will go the extra mile to protect the wellbeing of you and your loved ones. Our professional crew strives to take care of your four-wheeler and your health, as well. What does that mean?
- We wear masks, gloves, and disinfectants appropriate for the trucks’ and warehouses’ surfaces
- If some of our crew members get sick, they stay at home until they’re feeling better
- Our entire equipment is cleaned and sanitized daily
- We follow guidance from public health authorities and share this information with people to help them stay healthy and self-aware when it comes to illness prevention
Depending on your goals and priorities, you should choose the most reasonable activities and try not to expose yourself to risky situations. If you have any doubts or questions about coronavirus disease, you can get all the necessary answers by visiting the CDC website and reading the latest info about this epidemic.